Many free email template sites exist on the web, but the templates created by Microsoft are some of the most dependable and professional. The Microsoft name has been around for many years, and they are very familiar with the business world in relation to their customers. If you have your own business or work for a large company, you can communicate effectively through the designs of some of the Microsoft templates. The company presents a large lineup of available templates to choose from, and these are just a few of the highlights:
- Eco Business Newsletter – You can provide a beautiful “green” backdrop to your template design to add an environmentally-friendly touch to the message that you’re sending to the recipients.
- Travel Business Newsletter – Let the corporate world discover a land beyond their own office with this interesting design that combines professionalism with a fun Caribbean look.
- General Insurance Newsletter – Add a personal touch to a broad topic with photos of people and even charts if you wish to incorporate them. The charts can help show the statistics and numbers that back the insurance company.
- Real Estate Newsletter – Make houses and shelters of all kinds even more attractive with a visual pictures of them inside your newsletter, whether you’re an agent or the head manager of the company.
- Article Review Template – This template provides a general backdrop for your critique, and you can write copy based on the product, whether it’s a book, movie or gadget.
- Support Our Troops Newsletter – With the perfect patriotic border, you can use this to remind your recipients of holidays celebrating freedom.
The templates for you to choose from are almost endless, and you can download and pick the perfect template no matter your occasion. The Microsoft templates program will make your life easier and help the recipient see your message much quicker.
If you’d like to concentrate on creating a much larger operation for your outgoing messages, you can use StreamSend to monitor the number of recipients who click on your emails, as well as using customizable sign-up forms and import / export lists. Check out the site for more available features and options. StreamSend works in perfect harmony with your Microsoft template selections.