If you’re sending out an email to large amounts of recipients, it’s wise to incorporate an email signature at the bottom of your email by using Entourage. The program provides several options for signatures, so that you can use a different one for each recipient category that you’re sending emails to. For example, if you’re sending emails out to both an older and younger audience, you can insert a humorous slogan or statement below your name. This information needs to be relevant, so you should not make a pop culture reference with your older audience. Create a traditional saying for the older generation and perhaps a more “hip” reference for the younger recipients.
Entourage makes this process simple, and you can change or delete your signatures at any point in the template. Here are the instructions:
- Download and open the Entourage software, choosing “tools” in then “signatures” in the menu bar. From here, you’ll be able to view the general signature box.
- Inside the general signature box, click “new,” which will open an edit-signature box.
- View the “name” area and create a detailed caption, such “contact information.” Then, use the text editing toolbar to creatively work with the text field by creating bulleted lists or customizing font.
- Save your created signature and close out of the general signature box. With your saved signature, it will appear in both the signature selection option and general signature box. You can work through this process as many times as you’d like to create a list of customized signatures.
- Finally, to insert your signature in your email, click the “signature” option in the message. You can choose a specific signature or randomize it.
By using an email signature program like Entourage, recipients will can clearly remember your contact information and feel comfortable with a customized signature directed toward them. It’s easy to set up and even easier to use. Add the perfect ending to your email templates.
If you’d like even more options to customize and monitor your email templates, StreamSend is just a click away. They offer services to personalize your contact information, offer a variety of templates, or edit HTML. Make your email templates as effective as possible by using their service.