Email Template Pro has many free email templates, and the Professional Newsletter is an especially useful template that can be modified to many purposes. Here are five easy ways to use this template:
- Monthly Newsletter. Use this template to send out a monthly update to your customers. Feature business highlights of the month, including new products, sales, staff changes, store openings, and much more.
- In-house Newsletter. Especially in larger companies, it can be hard for everyone in the office, from accounting to sales, to hear about everything that has happened in the company. With this template, you can send out an attractive email with company news about new hires, quarterly numbers, and special event.
- Event Updates. Keep everyone in an event-planning group up to date with progress. From family reunions to high school reunions, you can send out emails with the latest planning information.
- School Progress Reports. Schools can use this template to send out informative emails to parents that contain information on events, awards, sports scores, and much more. Emails will save time and money over sending out information via paper newsletters.
- Updates. Whether you are in the middle of constructing a new building or launching a new product, you can email customers, investors, or other interested parties with updates. This template has room for images, so you can even include pictures of the progress.